Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Converting Email-based Users to SCIM Users
If you currently have Email-based users, and wish to utilise SCIM User Provisioning to automate the User Management process, the following FAQs may be of help.
1. Will the user’s previous audits be overwritten?
- No, when a user is converted from email to SCIM, the only difference is in how they log in to the platform. They will no longer be required to use their registered password; instead, they will use their network credentials (SSO) to log in.
2. Is this included in our subscription?
- Your assigned Customer Success Manager will be able to provide information regarding your organisation's subscription.
- If you are unaware of who your assigned CSM is, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org