Get instant support with our search!
Can I Change My 'Preferred Language'?
Yes, you are able to change your choice of 'Preferred Language' via your profile by following the steps below.
- Select your Name (top-right corner), and click View Profile.
- Next, click Edit Profile.
- Locate the preferred language from the ‘Preferred Language’ drop-down. (Only those languages that have been assigned to your platform will be available for selection.)
- Click Save.
Once updated, the Platform will use this information to present the user with their preferred language in the Fusion Course Language drop-down list, as well as in Content Notification Emails & Simulated Phishing Emails.
Administrators can view this information for all staff via the 'User Management' table.
- Navigate to User Management > Users.
- Select Column Visibility and enable the 'Language' option.
- Please note that it is not currently possible for Administrators to edit this information on behalf of the users.