The 'Phish Device' report collects the data of which device a user is using when they open a phish.
A snippet of how the report looks can be seen below, alongside a brief explanation of each heading:
- Overall Device Statistics: A compilation on all phish simulations in one overall statistic report.
- [Phish Name] Device Statistics: An individual report collecting data on a specific phish exercise.
When the blue 'Opened' column is clicked by the user, the below report information will populate:
- User Name: First and Last name of the user, depending on their user profile.
- User Email: The user's email address.
- Simulation: The name of the Phish and also the phish report name.
- Action Taken: A brief description of the user's action; for example, this will display as "Ryan OPENED the phish email on device type: MACINTOSH".
- Phish Template: The template the admin chose within Phish Creation.
- Date Opened: The date the user opened the phish simulation.