Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Add Multiple Sections to a Fusion Course
- When creating a Fusion course via the 'Fusion Template Creation' section, click the 'Create New' option:
- You will now be diverted to the 'Create Fusion Template' home page.
- After you complete the 'Template Name', 'Template Description' and 'Choose Language(s)' options, enter the Section Name and click on + Add Learning Elements; this will be for the first section of your course.
- Note: Once you are ready to move on to the next section of the course, you will find a '+ Add New Section' button (below the box of the current section).
- Once you select this, another box for a new section will appear. You must now populate this new box to proceed.