Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Explained: Phish Delivery Status & Delivery Time
The Phish 'Delivery Status' & 'Delivery Time' columns can be added within the Phish Overview Report. (See below for an explanation for each column.)
Delivery Status: This will display as 'Delivered', 'Bounced' or 'Dropped'.
- 'Delivered' indicates that the email has been successful.
- 'Bounced' indicates that our system attempted to send the email to the targeted user; however, it was unable to successfully reach the user's mailbox.
- 'Dropped' indicates that it has been unsuccessful.
- '-' will display if the email address that has been targeted is invalid.
- Delivery Time: This states the time at which the email was delivered from our email server. The date and time are collected in the following format (2022-12-16 12:00:27). If the delivery status is bounced or dropped, the delivery time will also show the time the action took place.